Considering how much great music Is found in the sacred literature of most cultures, it is not surprising that a film composer would jump at the chance to add a few notes of his own to the celestial harmony. Whether it is a comedy or a drama, the range of original music is often wonderful, amazing, and sometimes absolutely magnificent. With few exceptions I have avoided the standard repertoire of Biblical epics and collected a surprising anthology of often inspiring music.
@ Ruggo It looks very good. At 276 MB for the 2 CD's it will be next month before i download it. I am way above my A/c limit this month. Thank you very much & i will let you know what i think of it when i get it.
7 comments:
Considering how much great music Is found in the sacred literature of most cultures, it is not surprising that a film composer would jump at the chance to add a few notes of his own to the celestial harmony. Whether it is a comedy or a drama, the range of original music is often wonderful, amazing, and sometimes absolutely magnificent. With few exceptions I have avoided the standard repertoire of Biblical epics and collected a surprising anthology of often inspiring music.
http://rapidshare.com/files/256256293/The_Movies_Reach_For_Heaven_Artwork.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/256256192/The_Movies_Reach_For_Heaven_CD-1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/256256052/The_Movies_Reach_For_Heaven_CD-2.rar
sORRY THE LINKS AREN'T ON THE MAIN PAGE, BUT I HAVEN'T FIGURED THAT OUT YET
@ Ruggo
It looks very good.
At 276 MB for the 2 CD's it will be next month before i download it.
I am way above my A/c limit this month.
Thank you very much & i will let you know what i think of it when i get it.
A true labor of love, my friend.
Without a doubt this collection will be appreciated by people of all faiths.
Brings a tear to my eye seeing you walk for the first time.
Filmpac! Bring the camcorder, QUICK!
:)
@isbum
Walk! WALK! You gotta be kidding! I stumbled and fumbled all over the place and Jean had to come in and clean up the mess.
filmpac, but the camcorder away. We don't even want out-of-focus Polaroids.
@Jean
Thanks for bailing me out--again!
I thought Filmpac & THXjay were the odd couple.
I should call Jean "Felix", he's always cleaning up after Oscar. ;)
Ruggo & Isbum, You realy make me laught, This is a really good medicine for the stress. Both of you made my day. Thank you.
Edit, By the Way I said it to Ruggo, but not in public I love these covers and of course the compilations. Thank you ruggo, made quickly another one.
Post a Comment