Excellent compilation yet again. Had a feeling this was coming, what with todays date being what it is. Great to see the "Hammer House Of Horror" theme on there too!
Right you are. Good catch! Manfredini did a ton and a half of the Friday 13th series, but not the Nightmares.
I had the file mislabled.
I genuinely appreciate your taking note and mentioning it...happy to get any acknowlegement for all the work that goes into these. Hope you enjoy the music, no matter who composed it.
4 comments:
Excellent compilation yet again. Had a feeling this was coming, what with todays date being what it is.
Great to see the "Hammer House Of Horror" theme on there too!
A Nightmare On Elm Street by Harry Manfredini ???
Ummm, interesting, I though that Charles Bernstein was the composer for the first part.
Anyway, thanks for all your compilations!!!
@Jua Carlos
Right you are. Good catch! Manfredini did a ton and a half of the Friday 13th series, but not the Nightmares.
I had the file mislabled.
I genuinely appreciate your taking note and mentioning it...happy to get any acknowlegement for all the work that goes into these. Hope you enjoy the music, no matter who composed it.
Post a Comment