AxelThanks so much for "A Touch of Romance". A Great Collection and super covers. I don't know how you find the time but I am sure glad that you do. Once again, many thanks. Joe
I'm glad you like it! After posting it though, I thought of two wonderful romantic cues that are sorely missing... "Sandra's Theme" from Big Fish (Danny Elfman) and "Unchained Melody" from Ghost (orchestral version by Alex North). Oh, if only I could turn back the clock...
Here is an "add-on" pack, for anyone interested. Particularly useful if you're not limiting yourself to the "80-minute CD" rule (i.e. listening to it off your computer or MP3 player).
Included in the archive: Theme from "A Summer Place" - Percy Faith Un Homme et Une Femme - Francis Lai Doe Eyes (long version from "The Bridges of Madison County") - Lennie Niehaus End Titles (from "What's Eating Gilbert Grape?") by Alan Parker and Bjorn Isfalt Swinging (from "Benny & Joon") - Rachel Portman Sandra's Theme (from "Big Fish") - Danny Elfman Unchained Melody (orchestral version from "Ghost") - Alex North
There are honestly not enough tracks to justify a second volume, so this will just have to do. Sorry!
I just realized that I am an idiot, because I didn't include anything from "Casablanca" on here. Yikes! I think I need an "add on" to the Add-on Pack! ;)
7 comments:
AxelThanks so much for "A Touch of Romance". A Great Collection and super covers. I don't know how you find the time but I am sure glad that you do. Once again, many thanks.
Joe
I'm glad you like it! After posting it though, I thought of two wonderful romantic cues that are sorely missing... "Sandra's Theme" from Big Fish (Danny Elfman) and "Unchained Melody" from Ghost (orchestral version by Alex North). Oh, if only I could turn back the clock...
Here is an "add-on" pack, for anyone interested. Particularly useful if you're not limiting yourself to the "80-minute CD" rule (i.e. listening to it off your computer or MP3 player).
Add-on Pack to "A Touch of Romance"
Included in the archive:
Theme from "A Summer Place" - Percy Faith
Un Homme et Une Femme - Francis Lai
Doe Eyes (long version from "The Bridges of Madison County") - Lennie Niehaus
End Titles (from "What's Eating Gilbert Grape?") by Alan Parker and Bjorn Isfalt
Swinging (from "Benny & Joon") - Rachel Portman
Sandra's Theme (from "Big Fish") - Danny Elfman
Unchained Melody (orchestral version from "Ghost") - Alex North
There are honestly not enough tracks to justify a second volume, so this will just have to do. Sorry!
I just realized that I am an idiot, because I didn't include anything from "Casablanca" on here. Yikes! I think I need an "add on" to the Add-on Pack! ;)
Actually, the end titles from "Starman" by Jack Nitzsche would have fit nicely, too. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?
@ budarc - Why not do
"A Touch Of Romance: The 2nd Greatest Love Themes Of All Time"?
Cull your "add-on pack" and build it from there.
"Summer of '42." Shit! You're right, I think I've gathered enough tracks for a second volume now. ;)
I hate it when I try to make a "Definitive" volume on one CD. It never turns out that way. Just look at Ultimate Adventure! :P
Post a Comment